Frequently asked questions.
If you face any issues, check here for possible solutions:
- I get an error saying "Uncaught Exception: Error: The specified module could not be found"
- This means your system is lacking some Library files from Microsoft
- Namely the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019
- You can download those files directly from Microsoft here
- After installation of the redistributables the server should work as expected
- I get an error saying "EADDRESS IN USE"
- This means you have multiple instances of the server application running
- Kill all open instances using Windows Task Manager, then open it only once
- The app keeps saying "Waiting for server data"
- Ensure both your mobile device as well as your PC are on the same local network
- Confirm Windows firewall / security settings are not blocking the app communication
- Check your Wifi/LAN router settings, check router security options
- I get a Windows warning saying the software might not be safe
- This is false alarm and can be safely ignored