Interactive Map, Waypoints, Flight Data,...
FS Map Tool is actively maintained and extended with new features on a regular basis.
Currently these are the apps main features:
Interactive Map & plane location
- Map can be dragged & zoomed like normal Google Maps / Apple Maps
- Switchable map types (satellite or plain)
- Plane icon can be changed (tap on plane to cycle)
- Toggle map center / auto-follow airplane
- Toggle lock view orientation to plane heading or to north
- Teleport your plane anywhere in the world in an instant
- Long-press on the location where you want to teleport
- A dialog will appear, select 'teleport'
Custom Waypoints (no flight plan data import from FS2020 yet)
- Add custom waypoints by long-pressing on a map location
- Move waypoints by long-pressing on a pin and dragging
- Remove waypoints by tapping on a pin and pressing the delete button
- Switch between active waypoints with top right waypoint control buttons
Show additional flight parameters on a HUD, currently:
- Heading, airspeed and altitude